Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye!
This Supreme Court in and for the state of Confusion
is now in session and all persons notified here are charged with going 49-50
in a zone clearly designated for and are thus hereby sentenced to no less than 1 evening and possibly 1 early morning of
Bohemian Bacchanalia Blanket Bingo.
So chug that Geritol, burn that AARP card and
lay some rubber poppin wheelies on your scooter chair all the way over to:
The Good Old Bowie Town Grille.
Start yer Wining at 7pm it'll be good for what Ales you 'til closing or they throw us for doing the bump or watching Matlock on your iPhone.
Warning: Hanging out in the parking lot after hours may earn you a starring role in Jeff Krulik's next film, Heavy Diaper Parking Lot.
Corner of Chestnut & 11th in Old Bowie
Easy Direx: 197 North - Left 564 West - Right Chestnut Ave.
Directions from Bowie High School
15200 Annapolis Rd, Bowie, MD 20715, 4.2 mi – about 10 mins
1. Right (west) on Annapolis Rd/MD-450 toward Belair Dr 0.8 mi
2. Right at Laurel Bowie Rd/MD-197 2.5 mi
3. Sharp Left at MD-564/Race Track Rd, Continue to follow MD-564 0.9 mi
4. Right at Chestnut Ave.
5. Stop at Old Bowie Town Grille on the left, 125 ft
6. Look for the bald heads and beer guts.
7. Listen for the tales of glory days or the smells of sweaty gym socks.