June 3, 2017 Riding…People…Great Food
All this in one day…the ride says it all… you will not go away hungry!
This annual event is held each year by Hawkeye Bicycle Association in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and is open to all who want a short or long ride and great food!
Bicycle helmets required of all participants
Check-in and registration begins at:
- 6:30 am 50-75 mile riders
Rides start at:
- 7 AM - 50-75 mile routes start from Cedar Hills Community Church, 6455 E Ave NW, Cedar Rapids
- 9 AM - 25 mile routes start from Cedar Hills Community Church, 6455 E Ave NW, Cedar Rapids
- 9 AM - Trail riders start at Nature Valley Trail on Boyson Ave. in Hiawatha
- Rest stops fully stocked with food/beverage
- Chicken dinner with all the trimmings from 11 – 4 at Cedar Hills Community Church
- SAG service provided
- HBA Members $20.00
- HBA Member late registrations after May 28, 2017 $25.00
- Non-HBA Members $25.00 (0ff-line only.Click to download off-line registration form)
NOTE: Credit Cards are billed through our hosting company which is 'Class Creator'. Your credit card statement will show paid to 'Class Creator'.
Questions? Contact Diane Potter (319-560-39790 or Larry Potter (319-981-3663) E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org