Lincoln High School
Class Of 1963
Manitowoc Lincoln High School was built on Roeff's Hill along scenic Lake Michigan. The original part if the building was completed in 1923, making that part of LHS the oldest standing public high school in the state of Wisconsin. The gothic style building was designed by the Chicago-based architectural firm of Perkins, Fellows & Hamilton, and its campus was designed by landscape architect, Jens Jenson. Lincoln High occupies 19 acres (77,000 m) of land on the south side of the city. School colors are red and white, and the team name is "Shipbuilders"; however, we are better known as the "Ships."
Join us in only 1120 days for our 55 Year Reunion Celebration!