Like this site, do ya? Want it to keep going? Want to help, but don't know how? Here's how and it won't cost you a red cent.
- Beef up your profile. Answer all the questions. People like to read stuff about you. When it comes time for a reunion they will seek you out and actually have something to talk to about. And you'll have something to say, too!
- Plan on attending reunions. It's not work, not dress up, not a hassle- just a night out. You don't have to drink, you don't have to stay out all night. You're a grown up- you can do anything you want or don't want. Just come out for some laughs and make some new "old" friends!
- Dig out some old photos and post them to your profile. You might make someone's day with a cherished moment they may have long forgotten. Or hair style. Or overalls. Or parkas.
- Post some new photos. Share what you and your family look like. We have all grown older and wider... I mean wiser. It's ok that you don't look 18. Really!
- USE THE MESSAGE FORUM! The more active the site is - the more active the site will be. Leave us a message...ANYTHING YOU WANT! Newbies to the site will get the idea and join in. Doesn't have to be a novel. Just a quick heads up, high five, nod, quip or quote will keep the Forum fun and interesting.
Do you have suggestions to make it better? Don't get upset, don't stay away, speak up! Ideas, sites, graphics, polls, games, contests, photos, music, are all welcomed and appreciated.