Great news! We have a brand new Classmate Profiles format on our class web site. The new format is much more dynamic and engaging and I think you'll really enjoy it.
Log into the site and click your "Edit Profile" link to see the changes. You can now do some new things like:
- Upload a "Then" photo of how you looked in your high school years.
- Upload a "Now" photo showing what you look like today. It's interesting seeing the Then & Now photos side by side.
- Upload a "Yearbook" photo (if one has not already been provided)
- Click the photo gallery icon in the upper right to add more Profile photos. It's now faster and easier to add any photos you want.
- Click the videos tab then paste in a video link, such as a Youtube video link (just copy the web address of the video from your browser's address bar). Voila, the video has been added to your Profile!
- Quickly toggle back and forth from Profile Edit view to Profile Preview view by clicking the button at the top of your Profile.
The Profile display now includes 2 new engaging features:
- Classmates can make comments on various items throughout your Profile. Give it a look! If you prefer others not comment on your Profile items you can remove the ability to comment by clicking Edit Profile and turning off the Comments feature.
- A "Latest Interactions" section is now included. This is an aggregation of interactions you have made around the web site. Note this new section is not displaying behavioral tracking. For instance where you go and what you do on the site is private, and not listed here. Latest Interactions only displays an aggregation of interactions already available on other areas of the web site.
Please log into the web site and take a look at both your Profile Edit screen and the Profile Display. I hope you enjoy these great new features!