- World Communion Sunday is October 3, 2021. It is the most common Sunday for receiving the Offering, but many congregations promote the Offering throughout A Season of Peace (September 5 - October 3).
- Since 1940, World Communion Sunday is an ecumenical celebration of our oneness in the Spirit and the Gospel of Jesus Christ, bringing churches together in Christian unity.
- 25% of the Offering stays with the local congregations, and 25% with mid councils to unite congregations to support peacemaking in their regions.
- The Peace & Global Witness Offering builds on the Presbyterian Commitment to Peacemaking established in 1980.
- 50% of this Offering supports the work for peace and reconciliation being done by Presbyterians across the globe.