IHM Church Interior



A panoramic view of the church as it was designed in 1918 and restored in 2000.


The high altar as it appears in 2010. The altar was installed in 1918 along with its two side altars.


Looking towards the choir loft and the front entrance to the church.




The windows on the South side (above) depict the Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary and the North side the Joyful Mysteries. The individual stained glass windows were donated by members of the parish whose names are inscribed at the bottom of each window.


The front entrance of the church and two statues. The stairs lead to the choir loft.







The manger scene situated to the left of the high altar.


The picture on the left is a dresser used for the monthly masses held at the home of Henry Tasset, in 1878, before the first church was erected. The photo on the right is a cabinet used as the first post office in Windthorst.

The church is open every day from 8am to 5pm. If you or a group would like a tour of the church please contact Phyllis Indiek at 1-620-659-3470.