Class Creator complies with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998.
Following are the practices we follow:
Class Creator users must not upload copyrighted material (content, photos, videos, files) to the Class Creator system. Class Creator will terminate the accounts of subscribers who repeatedly infringe copyrights of others.
Class Creator has a dedicated agent registered with the U.S. Copyright Office to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. The Directory of Designed Agents is located here. This page is maintained by the U.S. Copyright Office.
Contact information for our registered agent is:
2500 Packard Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Class Reunion Creator LLC (AKA Class Creator) will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement as found in our Content as found under DMCA United States law (17 USC. A.A & 512). If you believe any of your copyrights are infringed by our Content, please provide us with a written notice via mail, fax, or email that contains the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Class Creator application;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- We are only required to respond to those notices that substantially comply with the above requirements. We will investigate your claim and will notify by the method of contact you used to file your notice with us.