Class Creator complies with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998.
Following are the practices we follow:
Class Creator users must not upload copyrighted material (content, photos, videos, files) to the Class Creator system. Class Creator will terminate the accounts of subscribers who repeatedly infringe copyrights of others.
Class Creator has a dedicated agent registered with the U.S. Copyright Office to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. The Directory of Designed Agents is located here. This page is maintained by the U.S. Copyright Office.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Class Creator application;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- We are only required to respond to those notices that substantially comply with the above requirements. We will investigate your claim and will notify by the method of contact you used to file your notice with us.
- Class Creator will remove or block access to infringing content upon receiving notice of the alleged infringement.
- Class Creator does not financially benefit directly from content attributable to infringing activity.
- Class Creator will respond expeditiously to any claim of infringing content and will immediately remove or block access to it.
- Class Creator will promptly notify any users if we remove or block content we believe is copyrighted. User will be given a chance to respond to the takedown notification by filing a counter notification. If the user serves a counter notification complying with the Digital millenium Copyright Act's statutory requirements, including a statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber believes in good faith that the material was removed or disabled through mistake or misidentification, then unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the subscriber, Class Creator will put the material back up within 10 to 14 business days and receiving the counter notification.
- Class Creator will hold any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that the challenged content is infringing, or that it was removed or disabled through mistake or misidentification, liable for any resulting damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) incurred by the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or its licensee, or the service provider.
- Class Creator maintains any DMCA-compliant takedown notices we receive, as well as maintains records of any actions we take in connection with these notices.
Contact information for our registered agent is:
7879 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Class Reunion Creator LLC (AKA Class Creator) will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement as found in our Content as found under DMCA United States law (17 USC. A.A & 512). If you believe any of your copyrights are infringed by our Content, please provide us with a written notice via mail or email that contains the following information: